Xerox Document Centre 265 ST Driver Download. Every printer should provide freeware for downloading and installing printing software on Windows or your operating system. Your laptop will be able to interact with your printer thanks to this middleware software. The Xerox 265 ST, like all other Xerox printers, will not work without a Xerox printer driver.
Xerox Document Centre 265 ST Driver Download
You’ll need to download and install the Xerox 265 LP printer driver if you wish to utilize the Xerox 265 ST printer. To install the Xerox Document Centre printer driver, you’ll need a Xerox Printer driver CD. You may get the Xerox 265 ST printer driver from the Xerox website. You may now immediately download the Document Centre 265 ST printer.
Download Xerox Document Centre 265 ST Driver
This website maintains a database of Xerox drivers that are accessible for download. Simply look for a driver that fits your criteria in our well-organized database. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification application for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP, which will aid you in addressing the issue. Below is a list of the Xerox Document Centre Printers Drivers we have for you. To acquire Xerox Document Centre Printers Drivers, use our Driver Updater software. Right now, you may download and conduct a free PC diagnostic.
Xerox Document Centre 265 ST Feature:
- Single Pass – Platen or Duplex Automatic Document Handler (DADH) option (available with CopyCentre and WorkCentre 232/238).
- Scans up to 11 x 17 in. (A3/297 x 420 mm) are available. 1 to 9,999 SEF 1:1, 1:2, 2:2, and 2:1
- 600 × 600 x 8 bit dpi input / interpolated output of 4800 x 600 dpi
- CopyCentre / WorkCentre — 128 MB (expandable to 512 MB)
- WorkCentre Pro (384 MB) (expandable to 512 MB)
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window.
Here are the links To Xerox Document Centre 265 ST Driver: