Xerox Document Centre 265 Laser Printer Driver Download. This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get Xerox 265 Laser Printer Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC diagnostic right now.
Table of Contents
Xerox Document Centre 265 Laser Printer Driver Download
Easy Driver Pro runs a full check of your computer’s hardware, including any devices that are plugged in or connected to it. It examines all of your devices, including your sound card, graphics card, monitor, mouse, printer, and other peripherals, to verify if you have the most up-to-date, compatible device drivers installed. The next step is for Easy Driver Pro to scan a database of over 11 million drivers for missing, corrupt, or obsolete drivers and match them to the most recent, most suitable drivers for your operating system.
Download Xerox Document Centre 265 Laser Printer Driver
A Xerox printer driver is a piece of computer/mac middleware that allows your computer and printer to communicate using real control needs. The Xerox Document Centre Printers Drivers we have for you are listed below. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get Xerox Document Centre Printers Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC diagnostic right now.
Xerox Document Centre 265 Laser Printer Feature:
- Single Pass – Platen or Duplex Automatic Document Handler (DADH) option (available with CopyCentre and WorkCentre 232/238).
- Scans up to 11 x 17 in. (A3/297 x 420 mm) are available. 1 to 9,999 SEF 1:1, 1:2, 2:2, and 2:1
- 600 × 600 x 8 bit dpi input / interpolated output of 4800 x 600 dpi
- CopyCentre / WorkCentre — 128 MB (expandable to 512 MB)
- WorkCentre Pro (384 MB) (expandable to 512 MB)
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window.
Here are the links To Xerox Document Centre 255 ST Driver: