Xerox Document Centre 426 ST Driver Download. This website has a directory of Xerox drivers that may be downloaded. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver that meets your needs. If you have a driver problem, you may use the driver identification programme for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP to help you solve it. Please use our Driver Updater programme to get Xerox 426 ST Printer Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC scan.
Table of Contents
Xerox Document Centre 426 ST Driver Download
A Xerox printer driver is software that allows you to connect your laptop to your printer and control it in real-time. The driver for the Xerox 426 ST is corrupted or missing. The CD that comes with the Xerox 426 ST printer may be used to instal the printer driver and get the printer up and running. You can retrieve your Xerox Document Centre driver from her if you’ve misplaced it.
Download Xerox Document Centre 426 ST Driver
Every printer should come with the necessary free software to instal it on Windows or your operating system. You may connect with your printer from your laptop using this freeware programme. The Xerox 426 ST, like all other Xerox printers, will not work without a Xerox printer driver.
Xerox Document Centre 426 ST Feature:
- 750 sheets maximum input
- 250 sheets maximum output
- Auto Duplex: This feature is not available.
- Monthly Volume Capacity: 10,000
- Paper Trays (Standard): 3
- Automatic Document Feeder is currently unavailable.
- Processes Original: Bound: Included
- Type of collation: Not available
- Stapler: This item is no longer available.
- Stitcher is currently unavailable.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window.
Here are the links To Xerox Document Centre 426 ST Driver: