Xerox Document Centre 35 Driver Download. Every printer must include the middleware necessary to set up printing in Microsoft Windows or your operating system. This freeware application will allow your computer/mac to communicate with your printer. A printer that does not have a Xerox printer driver will not operate, and the Xerox Document is no exception.
Table of Contents
Xerox Document Centre 35 Driver Download
This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. The Xerox ColorSeries 35 Printer Drivers we have for you are listed below. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get Xerox Printer Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC diagnostic right now.
Download Xerox Document Centre 35 Driver
Install the Xerox Document Centre ColorSeries 35 printer driver and get your printer up and running. If you misplaced it, you may get the Xerox Document Centre drivers. The Quick Reference Install Cards, Color Materials Usage Guide. Recommended Papers List, and Customer Site Planning Guide is other useful resources. These papers can help you choose a good location for your copier/printer. Choose the right print and copy media, and locate user information for digital copying fast.
Xerox Document Centre 35 Feature:
- First Copy Out Time 5.8 seconds black and white; 14.1 seconds full-color Marking Engine Laser PDLs Adobe PostScript 3 Print Controller Embedded
- 50 ppm in black and white; 12.5 ppm in color
- Up to 35,000 gallons per month is recommended as an average monthly amount.
- Optional maximum paper capacity
- 4,250 sheets of paper
- There are five conventional paper sources, including a bypass tray.
- 2,250-sheet capacity standard paper
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window.