Xerox DocuPrint 65 Driver Free Download. Every printer must include middle-software that allows you to install a printing in Windows or your operating system. This middle-software tool will let your computer and printer communicate. A printer that does not have a Xerox printer driver will not operate, and the Xerox DocuPrint 65 Production is no exception.
Table of Contents
Xerox DocuPrint 65 Driver Free Download
If you want to use the Xerox 65 Production printer, you’ll need to download and install the Xerox Production printer driver. You must have a Xerox Printer driver disc to install the Xerox 65 Production printer driver, or you can go to the Xerox webpage and download the Xerox DocuPrint 65 Production printer driver that is compatible with your operating system. However, because Xerox supplies a broad selection of Xerox drivers for different sorts of devices such as printers, LCDs, fax machines, scanners, and copiers, this procedure may take some time. You may now download the Xerox DocuPrint Production printer driver directly.
Free Download Xerox DocuPrint 65 Driver
Parallel and USB connections are available on the Phaser. While parallel interface PCs are becoming increasingly rare if your computer still has one. With 65, you have that option. Connecting the laptop to the printer is very simple thanks to USB. The phase control panel features a multi-line LCD display as well as buttons. Toner, printer information, setup, emulation, and network settings may all be done using the control panel.
Xerox DocuPrint 65 Feature:
- 180 ipm is the maximum speed.
- 600 dpi input converted to 600 x 2400 dpi imaging 300 dpi input converted to 600 x 2400 dpi imagery
- 2,000,000 monthly impressions are the recommended average monthly volume.
- 6,000,000 impressions per month duty cycle.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window.
Here are the links To Xerox Document Centre 65 Driver: