Canon Pixma MG2550S Resetter Service Tool Download. Canon MG2550S Service Tool for Resetting Printers! The resetter canon MG-2550S is the Full Pro version! No need for any extra cost or time to waste. This service tool works for your Canon MG2550S Printer for waste ink tank full, waste ink pad full, nearly full ink absorber, error 5B00, error P07, blink 7 times, blink 8 times, near-complete ink absorber, error E08, error E07 problem.
Canon MG2550S Resetter
Install Canon Resetter Service Tool for free. If you are facing a waste ink pad issue, the service life has expired then you must try this program for the canon resetter. Canon MG2550S problem code 5B00 means the waste ink counter overflow and the Canon MG 2550S Waste Ink Counter (clear waste counter) has to be reset. The printer blinks like this: orange Light 7 times. Otherwise Green and Yellow.
Also Read: Canon Pixma TS9550 Resetter Service Tool Download
Canon Service Tool
Now enter in service mode:
- ُPower off Your Canon MG2550S printer.
- Click and hold the Stop button.
- Click and hold the Power button.
- Release the Stop button (the Power button is still pressed).
- Press and release the Stop button 4 times.
- Press and hold the Stop button.
- Release the Power and Stop buttons together.
Also Read: Canon Pixma G2560 Resetter Service Tool Download
How to Reset Canon MG2550S using Service Tool
- First Download Resetter Tool
- Extract it.
- Load paper.
- Clear Ink Counter, select MAIN (1).
- Set (2).
- Wait for the printer to finish printing D=000.0
- Click OK.
- Close Service Tool.
- Power off the printer (wait 10 seconds).
- Power on your printer.
- That’s it. Done!